Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy Presidents' Day...and Some Lhasa Photos


This past weekend was very restful when compared to the weekend spent in Indianapolis at the Winter Classic shows. We went to a movie (Black Panther -- it was great!!). I read a book and groomed and bathed some dogs, went to church, did some laundry, read some more. It was perhaps a dull - but definitely restful - weekend!

In the last blog post, I wrote about the show results. Here is a photo that Gwen had taken of her Lhasa, Joyslyn's Beethoven's Fifth, with all his ribbons. Congratulations again to Gwen on her success at her and Beethoven's first show weekend.

Gwen, Beethoven, and a lot of ribbons!!! Age 6 moths

When I got home, we took a photo of Bekka with her ribbons from the three days that she won.

Joyslyn's Moonlight Beckons - age 6 months
 Just so he did not feel left out, we also took pictures of Chance at age 6 months. He'll get to go to a show at the end of March.
Joyslyn's Moon Shadows - age 6 months

I also took a picture of Jenna after I groomed her on Friday. Miss "I Only Need One Point But I Refuse to Show" was feeling pretty proud of herself. She doesn't know that I am only biding my time...
I usually try to find an appropriate quotation to include with my blog. Today's was found when I was looking through quotations from past presidents. It hit home somehow, so I wanted to share it.


As always, I will close with
Life is Better When You Have a Lhasa to Love You!

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment