Friday, December 22, 2017

Merry Christmas!




 "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach." ~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol


As I write this, Christmas is just a few days away. Looking back on 2017, I feel very blessed in all aspects of my life and am so very thankful for family, friends, and co-workers and for the blessings of the Lord.

Because I am still busy with Christmas preparations and assume you are also, this will be a brief post. I have some photos and messages to share.

First, here is the win photo taken of Onyx at the show in Belleville, IL, in early December. It seems so long ago now! Onyx needs a 3 point major and 2 singles to finish. That's a goal for the new year.

I received Christmas greetings from some of those who have purchased our puppies and was grateful for their greetings and for the photos they sent.

Diane and Tom wrote: "We’d like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Kuper is doing well. He enjoys playing in the snow, fetching his ball and practicing what he learned in puppy class. We’ll resume puppy classes after taking a break for the holidays. You were right, his coat is thick! Hoping we can keep up with grooming while it’s growing out. Enjoy the holidays"
Kuper

Kuper
Violet wrote to tell me how much Shadow loves her husband and how Shadow waits by the door patiently for him to come home. Shadow is a littermate to our Bekka and Chance. They will be among my "hopefuls" for the coming year in the show ring.
Shadow
Ted and Ev wrote, "This is the most recent photo of Lucky/Flash at his day care centre.  As he gets older, he seems to get smarter and recognizes a lot of things we say. Still very active and loves playing fetch---not only at the day care but when he comes home."
Lucky
Lynn and Robert send Christmas greetings and a photo of their Amiee.

Amiee




Lori wrote, "I don't know how often you go on FB, so I wanted to share this Christmas photo of Finn with you. Also attached another of him with the blanket you sent home with him; he still loves it!


He got his diploma from Puppy Playskool last Sunday and I'm still working with him. I'm thinking about signing up for the Basic Obedience in a few weeks. Who knows, we might just work our way up to Agility!


He's also gotten what looks like most of his adult teeth in the front. Just yesterday I found one of his baby molars on the pillow in front of him. Nice of him to save it for me :-)


I wish you and you family a very merry Christmas. I know I'll have one with this sweet little guy beside me."

Finn


Finn

To all who read this post, I wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and hope all of us have a safe holiday and Lhasa good wishes for the best of new years in 2018.


Thank you for being a follower of my blog! Again, to quote Dickens' character Tiny Tim: "God bless us, every one!"

Joyce
"And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

   

No comments:

Post a Comment